Thursday, June 20, 2019

Depressed !

It is 21 minutes past 12am and I'm trying to figure out what to do next. Just finished sorting out if all these kind of feelings are signs of depression. Yes, it is. One of the test said "moderate depression."

It doesn't feel right. Head's heavy, throat's dry & I'm feeling awfully bad. What could have caused it ?
I can't think of any reason. Thought guitar would help, I just played "Where did you sleep last night ?" by Nirvana and "Knockin on heaven door" by Bob Dylan. No, these ain't making any difference.

Nobody's gonna read this either. So, why am I writing all these ? Maybe I'm writing for the same reason - nobody's gonna read this. Otherwise, why would I bother to share what I'm going through with those that I may never ever trust or even know.

Motivation = 0. All these days I've been sitting in front of my laptop and doing competitive programming. They said, "It ain't easy!". I think nothing is. Though coding skill has improved a lot, the problem solving is depressing. Maybe that's causing all this. Who knows ? 

I've gone through such phase before. At some point, I thought metal on full-on volume would help. At times, it did. Now, it ain't helping much.

Now, I'm losing the motivation to type further.

No comments:

Post a Comment