Wednesday, December 19, 2018

From the extremity

It's been quite a long time that I've written anything. When I was in high school, I used to fantasize about blogging about the life in engineering. Well, it's hard. It's really hard to keep yourself up and motivated.

Now, finally I've decided to start writing again. But, I think it's too late. Since, I've already passed( not actually ) 3 years of engineering and I'm feeling too old for anything like this.

Three years is whole lotta time. I've learned guitar, some coding skills and yes lil bit of spirituality. See, whole three years and just 3 skill to quote. That's a shame actually ! To add to the list, I can't think of any solid, commercial things any would be proud of. But, I think I've collected whole lot of experiences in these 3 years. The highs and the lows of life.

I'll try to write as much as I can, be it the code or the blogs, in this last year of engineering. I don't know why but I feel like doing this. I'm thinking of writing at least a post every weekend. But, I'm not a routine person. I'm a free spirit ! Hell, I don't listen to myself sometimes.

I don't think any one would be so keen in reading my blogs that they will be turning up here waiting for my blog. Still, if you're reading this, say hello to the to-be-engineer in the last year of his engineering. This is the winter of 75. We're to submit a proposal report on our major project in about a week time. I'm searching for the project ideas. I'll continue writing about whatever I remember about the days in  first, second and the third year.

Thanks for reading. Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment