Friday, December 26, 2014

I Don't Want To Be An Atheist


    There are lots of things or surprising events that we have been seeing since childhood. Events are of surprise till the facts are unknown. But sooner or later, with the passage of time, we have been acquainted with those facts. Now no longer those events remain surprising. There are times when we are carried from A to D because we do not understand the underlying processes that goes through B & C and finally to D. This is when we are fooled, say amazed or surprised. That is when people of average thinking ability declare the very event as "miracle". Frankly speaking, we are being "fooled".
    I do not believe in gods (or say its existence). I'm an "atheist". That is what our society call to a person who hesitates to believe in god just because his parents, teachers, his society does so. As a person, I do not see any point in believing without understanding. I don't want to be a pretender. Understanding the existence is probably what I'm trying to say.
     I've never seen god anywhere except on those computer printed posters. Sometimes I wonder how such beautiful girls, well dressed, maked-up be goddess. When I was a child, I used to think that if gods are such beautiful peoples made almost like human being, how are they different from us? Then I started logical reasoning. Is it worth believing on every single stories written on "Mahabharata" or "Ramayan"? My grandfather believed it, my father believes it, are I supposed to do the same?
    Yes, I would believe in gods and all those stories (whether it be Mahabharata , The bible or the Kuran) but hey folks just give me sufficient reasons to do it. More or less, almost all the atheist are not sb who do not believe in god, it is just that they are not sufficiently convinced by the logics given by theist about gods & their existence. I do fall in the same category.
      Any averagely intelligent person would understand the fake stories created by the so called theists. I just can't believe that sb has given his life for me by savrifying his life in the "CROSS +" & I know nothing about it. Why would god need that damn "European Union" to preach about him to the nepalese people . Would you believe that sb who is virgin & still be a mother of the god's son ?
   These are the stories (just stories) , created by some wise fellows, which I don't find worth believing at. Come on fellas, just give me one convincing reason of proof about your "gods". I want to be like you, believing in sb who is thought to be very powerful , sb. who controls our fate but I need reasons, I need proofs. I don't want to believe it for granted.
      Some of the theist are even more humourous . They assert that the only reason I'm able to write these anti-theist words with my ass on the desk is "god" or it's grace. For all  of those, the beautiful discovery of two sweet words have been done : “F*** **u !”

                               
                                         
               
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment